Home > E-Commerce > Miva Merchant Shopping Carts
miva merchant shopping cart design
In our opinion, the Miva Merchant 5 shopping cart is the best and most affordable shopping cart on the web for small to medium sized businesses. Out-of-the-box, it is fully customizable to suit your needs, and a large and active community of aftermarket modules are available for non-standard functions.
There are pages and pages of information available, and a list of features can be downloaded from here.
Standard Miva Merchant features:
Categories, Products, Inventory and Merchandising
- Simple interface for adding/removing/editing products using a web broswer (such as Internet Explorer, Safari etc.)
- Potential for unlimited products, categories & subcategories
- Create detailed product descriptions with text or HTML.
- Create user-defined custom fields for each product, such as ISBN, UPC, Manufacturer, etc.
- Assign thumbnail and full-size images to each product.
- Low Stock and Out of Stock inventory levels for each product.
- Display customized inventory level messages for each product or universally.
- Hide out-of-stock products from customers.
- Receive email notifications for low or out of stock products.
- Associate unlimited related products.
- Offer upsale products based on order total, items purchased, or both.
- Define product characteristics with attributes.
- Add additional prices or weight to individual attribute options.
- Multiple attribute display types, including drop-down boxes, radio buttons, and text fields.
- Use attribute templates to assign sets of attributes to multiple products.
- Changes to an attribute template can be copied to all products referencing it.
- Set order minimums based on price, quantity, or both.
- Display custom message for not meeting order minimum.
- Encourage repeat business with customer accounts.
- Provide customers easy access to their account details and addresses.
- Create price groups to offer special pricing for specific customers.
- Use availability groups to offer hidden products to specific customers.
- Promote your store by working with affiliates.
- Set affiliate commission levels based on order total, traffic referred, or a combination of both.
- Online affiliate accounts enable affiliates to see earnings, retrieve store links and banners, and view program agreement.
- Track all affiliate earnings and payouts through a simple affiliate management system.
- Batch all new orders and run batch reports.
- Orders provide customer information, payment and shipping methods, and product details.
- Process all orders through your payment gateway remotely.
- Order encryption provides increased security for customer payment details.
- Generate confirming e-mail messages for customers when orders are placed.
- Receive e-mail notifications when new orders are received.
- Notification emails can be copied to a third party for drop-shipping, among other uses.
- State-based sales tax and shopper selected sales tax settings available.
- Calculate sales tax for Canadian VAT, German VAT, or customize with a generic VAT setting.
- Use US currency format or European currency, with conversion rates.
- Create any customized currency format.
- Specify product weights with customized weight label.
- Customizable state and country lists can be modified for use in any part of the world.
Shipping Calculation and Payment Processing
- Get automatic shipping rates from UPS, USPS, and FedEx.
- Create custom rate tables based on quantity, order total, order weight, and more.
- Accept credit cards with a variety of built-in payment gateways, including Authorize.net, VeriSign, CardService International, CyberSource, and many more.
- Ability to accept and process credit cards manually.
- Compatible with other payment methods, such as PayPal, electronic checks, and COD.
If you have any questions or would like further information,
E-Mail Us or call toll free on (888) 932-1255 today!